Wednesday 4 January 2012

HARDSHIP????

So to kick off 2012, i would like to ask here.

What is biggest hardship you have to face in your life?? different people have different lives, so tell me something about your life.

Some people face hardship the minute they wake up...
Some people lives a fortunate life, however, deep inside, they are facing real hardship in dealing with relationships in their lives.
Some people think they do not have any hardship at all (bless them)

I have my own hardships too..


However, this does not mean we must give up on life.

As a saying goes "If life gives you lemon, make lemonades"


So, here is your assignment for today. Email me a short post about your hardships in life and how you handle or would handle it. feel free to tell me anything or ask me anything. 

-LOVE-

No comments:

Post a Comment